Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 22

Day 22
Casper, Wyoming

I don't remember this day very well, but as we were leaving Shoshoni (I spelled it wrong before) we ran into a group of cyclists from the University of Texas who were biking from Austin to Anchorage to help fight cancer.

We rode from Shoshoni to Casper Wyoming. It was a very long day, I forget the exact mileage. On the way we rode through a town of population ten, Highland, Wyoming:





Here's a picture from the road:


We stayed at Kelly Walsh High School in Casper. Here's a picture of the parking lot:


In the evening we had a friendship visit with NOWCAP, an organization that serves adults in the Casper area with mental disabilities. We had Pizza Hut pizza and hung out with a bunch of the participants and volunteers.

That night I watched Harold and Kumar 2: Escape from Guantanamo Bay.



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment