Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just setting this up right now

Hey all, my name is Joe Fox Jr., and I am starting a blog. As of right now.

The primary reason for this blog is to let my friends and family know how/where/what I am doing this summer, while I bike across the country, from Seattle to Washing, D.C. This ride, called the Journey of Hope, is organized by my Fraternity (Pi Kappa Phi) and our philanthropy Push America. So far, (with your help) I have raised almost $8500, all of which will be presented to organizations for people with disabilities that I will visit throughout the summer.

For information regarding my trip and the organizations that I will visit, use the following address:
https://secure.pushamerica.org/events/profile.cfm?rID=1182800&ridecode=joh2010

Or go to PushAmerica.org and click on:
"Events" --> "Journey of Hope" --> "2010 Roster & Profiles" --> "Joe Fox"


I am not sure how often I will be updating this page, or how detailed each segment will be (I will most likely be writing all of my posts on my cell phone), but I will try to post some sort of update at least once a week. Save this page, and check back a few times throughout the summer if you want to know where I am. A day-by-day itinerary and route map is provided on the Push America website (I am on the Trans-America route).

No comments:

Post a Comment